- Task Force 1 - Communication
- Task Force 2 - Visualisation
- Task Force 3 - Project Journal
- Task Force 4 - Semantic Methods
- Task Force 5 - Data Management Plan
- Task Force 6 - 3D Objects
- Advisory Group 1 - Long Term Preservation
- Advisory Group 2 - Librarian Skills
- Advisory Group 3 - Legal Aspects
- Advisory Group 4 - Reviewing Initiatives
- Advisory Group 5 - Marketing
- News & Events
Tools are based on customer requirements and implemented bottom-up.
Published open source, the developed software is ready for re-use.
eRIC services are developed in collaboration with researchers, librarians and IT-experts.
The developed software is part of a flexible multi-tier software and service architecture.
Welcome to eRIC
We are eRIC
A network of researchers, information specialists, and IT experts.eRIC is a joint initiative by information experts from libraries all over the world. Partners from Germany and South Africa are currently continuously working in close collaboration with software developers, IT experts, and researchers from various fields of expertise to develop a comprehensive software and service infrastructure. Are you interested in being part of our endeavour? Come and join our team.
Implementation of unique research support solutions within a flexible eResearch framework.
Development of sophisticated tailor-made software solutions for researchers and administration staff.
Support and consultation
We will advise you on best practice solutions for research management and data management routines.
No front page content has been created yet.